Position Opening – Web Minister
The Web Minister is responsible for overseeing the websites of kingdoms, local branches, and any other website the Board may designate. In addition the Web Minister serves as a source of web publishing expertise and advice for the benefit of the Society. The Web Minister of the Society is responsible for collecting reports from Kingdoms, be they Greater or Lesser Officers.
As a member of the IT division of the SCA, the ideal candidate should have the following:
- Experience in User Experience, Database Administration, Information Architecture and/or system administration ina not for profit or corporate environment.
- Experience as an SCA Web Minister.
- Possess strong written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of SCA Inc. Web Minister, Chronicler, and Social Media Policies.
- Ability to work in a cross collaborative group.
- Ability to conduct risk analysis and present findings.
- Knowledge of web technologies including WordPress, CSS, HTML, visual design and other content managementsystems.
The deadline for applications is May 1, 2017.
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, together with modern and SCA qualifications, via hardcopy to:
Society for Creative Anachronism
PO Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789
Courtesy copies should be provided via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Comments are strongly encouraged and can be sent to:
Milpitas, CA 95036
You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This announcement is an official informational release by the Society for Creative Anachronism , Inc. Permission is granted to reproduce this announcement in its entirety in newsletters, websites and electronic mailing lists.