Open Position – SCA Social Media Officer – Deadline April 1, 2020
The Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) has had different media channels for decades as the club has grown and changed. We want to continue to provide a consistent form of communication while pushing forward with new methods and channels.
As Society Social Media Officer, you will be working with the SCA Communications Team, consisting of the SCA Communications Officer and SCA President, while managing the Kingdom Social Media Officers, dedicated to distributing announcements, creating content and moderating the social media channels that the SCA uses.
- Develop, create and distribute Social Media content across the SCA Social media Channels.
- Coordinate communication and support current SCA Social Media channels with the SCA Social Media Team
- Update the SCA on the latest Social media platforms and trends
- Moderate and coordinate SCA policies across official platforms with SCA Social Media Team
- Regularly collaborate with Society Officers for Known World Events and Social Media Announcements
- Create and gather exciting content from across the Known World to distribute on social media channels
- Work closely with all Kingdom Social Media Officers to ensure all our Social media platform content follows Social Media Policies.
- Develop, create and maintain new innovative improvements with the advancements of the internet and social media to the existing policies of the SCA Social Media as needed.
- Experience with social media management and social media marketing efforts.
- Knowledge of SCA Corpora and Kingdom Cultures
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross-functional teams
- Availability at odd hours and plugged into social media
- Occasional travel
Further information can be found here: https://www.sca.org/about/positions/social-media/
Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, together with modern and SCA qualifications, hardcopy to:
Society for Creative Anachronism
P.O. Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789
with courtesy copies to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for applications is April 1, 2020.